ROLE: COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
LOCATION: NEW DELHI
We are seeking an experienced Communications and PR Manager who will help to create and promote the corporate identity and mission to customers, the public, and employees through the creation and distribution of brochures, news releases, and other documents.
Person will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and producing a broad array of digital and/or print promotional and communication materials for the organization.
- Ensures that all materials present a clear, unified, and positive image for the organization and/or brand.
- Plans, prepares, and distributes original promotional content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of the organization.
- Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services; community service activities; and new hires, promotions, and retirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing software.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.